how to reset instagram password in 2022
Knowing how to reset instagram password or change it is essential to follow good security practices for your account.
If you want to change or reset your Instagram password on your laptop or mobile device, you can do it in just a few steps.
Due to any reason, if you can’t remember your password, you can reset it using your email address, phone number or Facebook account.
In this article, I will discuss how to reset your Instagram password if you have forgotten it.
Remember that if you log into Instagram using Facebook, you need to change your Password through Facebook settings, not Instagram.
Here’s how to reset your Instagram password if you needed it.
How to reset Instagram password
You may require resetting your Password if you’ve lost or forgotten it. You can do that from the login screen on the mobile app or in a browser on the desktop.
On the Android mobile device:
On an Android mobile device, open Instagram to you see the login screen.
- on the login screen, click on the Get help logging ins
- In the next step, enter your email address, phone number, or username and click next.
- You’ll get a notification with instructions to reset your Password.
- Enter your username, email address or phone number, or click on Log in with Facebook.
Instagram app for iPhone:
- On the login screen, tap Forgotten Password above login.
- Tap Username or Phone number.
- Enter your email, username or phone number, and then tap next.
On the desktop site:
- Go to the Instagram website in a web browser, and on the login screen, below the username and password fields, tap Forgot Password?
- And In the next step, enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Send Login Link.
- And you’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.
Also Read: how to do digital marketing on instagram
How do I change my Password on Instagram?
If you want to change your Instagram password, follow these simple steps.
- Tap your profile picture on the underside right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, and then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, and then tap Password.
- Enter your Current Instagram Password and then enter a new password.
- Tap Save or in the top right.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does Instagram delete inactive accounts?
Yes, Instagram deletes inactive accounts that stay inactive for an extensive period.
How do you force Instagram to reset your password?
- Open Instagram to the sign-in screen.
- Tap on the option Get help signing in or Forgot password?
- Enter you username, email address, or phone number.
- Follow the on-screen orders to reset your password
How Can I see my Instagram password?
Swipe left and tapped on Security in the same window. Scroll down, and you will get Password Manager, tap on it. You can see all your saved passwords for different websites and apps. Tap on Instagram; you will see the username of all your Instagram accounts.
What is a high-quality password for your Instagram?
Use numbers, symbols, capital, and lower-case letters in random sort for your Instagram password. Don’t use the same password for various accounts.
In many cases, you lost your Instagram password, or if you think about how to change or how to reset your Instagram password, then this informative guide is the best choice for you.
Above I have shared all the essential information regarding how to reset your Instagram password if you have lost or forgotten it. So read the article carefully.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.